Senior Transition Moving Services
Key steps in the process:
- Housing Options
- Home Adaptations
- Healthcare Needs
- Financial Considerations
- Legal Considerations
- Selling Current Home
Selling a seniors home is different
Selling a seniors home can be so much more complicated.
- Is moving the best alternative? If so, where? Have other options been explored?
- Are close family members on board with a decision to sell?
- What is the best way to downsize a lifetimes worth of possessions and family heirlooms?
- What are tax related implications of the sale?
- What effects might a sale have on future income?
The financial, logistical and emotional issues involved in a move can be stressful for a family to navigate. Senior parents and their adult children may feel the are in unfamiliar waters as they deal with these questions.
Donna & Cathi have been through this with thier own parents, and have been specially trained through the Senior Real Estate Specialist designation (SRES) offered through the National Association of Realtors. So they have the knowledge, experience and compassion in dealing with senior issues.
GET STARTED TODAY